- Review key factors in forming relationships
- Review key factors in maintaining relationships
- Impact of values on relationships
Everyone has personal and professional relationships. These relationships impact our degree of satisfaction and happiness; however, it is often an area which we sometimes do not pay enough attention to or nurture. Relationships also impact on corporate success and are often tied to an organization's overall performance. This session will assist participants in identifying the major factors which impact on relationships (work and personal), what is required to maintain relationships in an ever changing world and the benefits of strong relationships in terms of both career and personal success. Participants will also have an opportunity to assess and review their own personal and work relationships, as well as develop strategies to strengthen these relationships.
- Secure understanding of framework to initiate and maintain relationships
- Assess a variety of personal and work relationships, and develop strategies to work on potential weak relationship areas
- Discover the critical role understanding of personal and corporate values can have on both work relationships and job satisfaction
- Discover the critical role understanding personal values can have on personal relationships
Recommended Number of Participants: Unlimited.