You Can Make A Difference Workshop
- Understanding the "New World of Work"
- Strategies to address change
- The unique contribution of each individual in an organization
- Physical and Emotional Benefits of Humour
This session takes participants on a fun journey to look at the "New World of Work" and the impact it has had on all of us. Specifically, this session concentrates on a satirical and humourous view of factors in our society such as the global economy, downsizing, technology etc., which have resulted in people questioning the value of their work and efforts and ignoring the impact they have on the workplace and their community. The session will assist participants in realizing what truly makes a difference and that they do, indeed, have the power to make a positive impact on their own lives, the organization and the community.
- Experience the physical and emotional impact of humour
- Secure a better understanding of the positive impact individuals have in terms of impacting organizations, communities and individuals
- Discover the benefits of humour, in relation to coping with change
- Secure a better understanding of global factors, which impact our society and the world of work
Recommended Number of Participants: Unlimited