With over 25 years of experience in the field of Career/Life Development, Laughtersize Seminars have recently expanded itsâ€™ selection of workshops to include a series of seminars designed for youth and adults, who desire specific information or skills to:
- Begin to make informed career choices
- Understand the "New World of Work" and opportunities
- Discover the personal skills, talents and qualities, which individuals can use to:
- market themselves to new employers
- apply for new positions within their existing organization,
- identify transferable skills
- Understand the concept of Prior Learning and the positive impact it can have in identification of professional development/learning needs and boosting self confidence/self esteem.
- Understand the concept of values and their impact on career choice, personal satisfaction and stress.
- Identify personal and corporate values, which can be utilized in developing mission statements and value statements.
- Assist Career Practitioners in developing effective skills and delivery models
- Assist Sector Counsels and other employers, in understanding the role of career/life development with respect to their present employees and recruitment.
All career/life development sessions utilize a fast paced and hands on learning approach; however, they differ from other Laughtersize Sessions, in that the musical component is not typically utilized.
These sessions are customized to the specific needs of participants. Please give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss creating a Career/Life Development workshop for your group.